Are you ready to Go Digital?
Who we are
- What Data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy Policies of other websites
- How to contact us.
- How to contact the appropriate Authorities.
What Data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:-
- Personal identification information being name, home address, work address, home telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address etc.
- Bank account details, which may be necessary in respect of payment for services.
- Website enquires via webform data collection.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can :-
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers and other products and services we think you might like.
- If you agree, our Company will share your data with our Partner Companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- When our Company process your order, it may send you data too, and also use the results and information from, credit reference agencies, to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we Store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Our Company securely stores your data at EU based servers maintained by a third party provider and in line with current GDPR.
Our Company will keep your personal data for the length of your subscription period. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by permanently deleting it from our records and software.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. This is to market the services of our firm and provide you with updates and newsletters, which you may have subscribed, and it is our legitimate interest in the administration operation of our digital services, as well as our legitimate interests in marketing and promoting our companies digital services. If you have subscribed to any newsletter/updates, we will include an unsubscribe button in our communications, so that you can opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
What are your protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: –
The right to access – you have the right to make a request to our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – you have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – you have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – you have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email www.elasansolutions.ie.
Call us at 00353 862118909 / 863977791.
Or write to us at Elasan Solutions Limited, 1 Golden Mile Industrial Park, Breaffy Road, Castlebar, County Mayo.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer/device to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website or use our application, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our application
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies however, our website uses:-
- Functionality– Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our application and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in and a mix of first party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising- Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our application, the contents you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our application.
How to Manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our application features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to Contact Us
How to Contact Us
How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Elasan Solutions has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioners Office.
Address: 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2 D02 W773